Babson Hosts Entrepreneurship Forum
The Babson Entrepreneurship Forum 2016 will take place November 11, 2016 at the Babson College Wellesley campus.
The Forum, organized annually by the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, is one of the flagship events of the #1 school for Entrepreneurship.
Every year, students, faculty, professionals and entrepreneurs from the Boston community gather for this one-day conference to learn and network. Attendees benefit from the latest in entrepreneurial trends, tools, and thought leadership. The Babson Entrepreneurship Forum 2016 is centered on the theme of “Take Action”.
The conference offers three tracks: entrepreneurship track; intrapreneurship track; and workshops.
• Stephen Kaufer, president and CEO, TripAdvisor;
• Sheila Lirio Marcelo, founder, chairwoman and CEO, Care.com;
• Halla Tomasdottir, founder and lead partner, Sisters Capital;
• Amy Cosper, former editor-in-chief, Entrepreneur Media Inc.;
• Jordan Fliegel, founder and former CEO, CoachUp.com;
• Soroush Abbaspour, program director and chief of staff, IBM Watson Health Innovations;
• Wilson Zhu, CEO and chairman, inQbrands, Inc.;
• Barbara Minuzzi, founder and CEO, Investhaus;
• Daniel C. Hayden, president, Hayden Corporation;
• Enrico Palmerino, entrepreneur and investor, Botkeeper;
• Jason Jacobs, cofounder and CEO, Runkeeper;
• Jon Hirschtick, founder and CEO, Onshape Inc.;
• Mike Salguero, founder, ButcherBox;
• James Hilton, founding partner, Xavinci;
• John Valentine, director of partnerships, MassChallenge Boston
• Kerry Healey, president, Babson College.
Live to Pitch Event
To make this the most successful BEF event ever, the Forum is organizing several new experiences, including the “Live to Pitch” Event which will put Entrepreneurs in front of a live audience and judging panel to pitch their business in 3 minutes or less. Think of it as “Rocket Pitch” meets “Shark Tank”!
Local businesses will have the opportunity to showcase their company during the Forum lunch in Pepsico Pavilion.