From Data Mining to Genetically-Modified Food: New Reference E-Books
Horn Library recently purchased the following reference e-books:
- Achieving Sustainability: Visions, Principles, Practices
- Applied Science: Technology
- Commercial Data Mining
- Contemporary World Issues: GMO Food: A Reference Handbook
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America, 3rd ed.
- Oxford Dictionary of Quotations, 8th (2014) ed.
To find any of these titles, simply put the title you’re interested in into the search box on the Library’s home page.