How Your Company Can Engage With Babson Students!
Babson has always been known for its innovative approach to solving problems and developing solutions in the classroom, but our innovative spirit is not confined to the classroom.
In its outreach efforts to employers, the Graduate Center for Career Development (CCD) strives to make every employer/student interaction a unique and memorable one. There are MANY ways to partner with the Graduate Center for Career Development, including:
- Career Conversations – Educate a select group of students about your industry and expertise
- Company Information Sessions – Gain increased brand recognition and discuss specific job openings
- Executive Industry Panels – Speak on a panel during an industry-focused event
- Classroom Involvement – Visit a classroom as a guest speaker
- Mini-Flash Cases – Observe our students tackle your business challenges in a rapid fire format
- Student Site Visits – Host a group of students at your offices for a tour
- Employer-In-Residence – Engage 1-on-1 with students on campus during walk-in hours
- Babson Connect Events – Network with current students and alumni at events in Boston, Miami, New York and San Francisco
This past fall, saw over 65 different Employer Engagement opportunities, both on and off-campus, including the Boston Babson Connect event in downtown Boston which drew over 300 people. From unique Design Thinking Challenges to the more traditional Information Session, the Babson CCD staff can customize a program that optimizes your brand and exposes you to the most appropriate audiences.
You can find out more about the Grad CCD Relationship Managers and their industry specialties and get on our spring recruiting calendar. We’re happy to customize your branding with our students. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.