Babson Connect – New York Flexing its Muscles: Technology’s Impact on the Fitness Industry – January 7, 2016
The Graduate Center for Career Development is excited to invite current graduate students and alumni to the 5th annual New York Babson Connect on January 7th, 2016 at the D & D Building.
Join us as we explore the intersections of fitness and technology. As health and wellness take center stage in our lives, technology strives to make fitness more interactive and engaging. Software engineers are building the systems and marketers are creating glitzy campaigns to make wearables and apps attractive, fun, and easy-to-use to motivate us in our quest to be fit.
There is a $10 cost for current Babson students and really hope that you can join us. If you are planning to head to New York City after graduation or are going home for the summer, this is a great way to build your local network, learn about career paths, and ask questions!
Register Now and use the discount code: BABSON16
We recommended that you make travel arrangements as soon as possible.
- Chad Hollingsworth ’07, Co-Founder and President, Triax Technologies
- Nicholas Cutsumpas, Sports and Wellness Business Development Manager in the IBM Watson Ecosystem
- Faculty Moderator: Dessi Pachamanova, Professor of Analytics and Computational Finance, Zwerling Family Endowed Research Scholar
- 6:30-7:00 p.m.: Registration and Pre-Reception
- 7:00-7:45 p.m.: Program and Q&A
- 7:45-9:00 p.m.: Career Networking w/Table Hosts
Event Location: Upper Story, D&D Building, 979 Third Avenue (between 58th and 59th), 14th Floor, New York, NY
Current Companies Attending (as of December 10): Viacom, MarkIt, IBM, Casper, GE Capital, PwC, Audible, American Express, Empire Wealth Management, AB InBev, Partners Group, Google (More to Come!)
For more information, contact Grad CCD at 781-239-4210.