Scholarship Deadline Extension
The Office of Undergraduate Admission would like to announce a deadline extension for the following scholarships:
UPDATED DEADLINE: Friday, February 15th, 2013
- Blank Scholarship
- Value: $7,000/year for 4 years.
- Criteria: Awarded to incoming students on the basis of entrepreneurial potential, academic achievement, and financial need.
- Apply: In addition to applying for financial aid, submit a separate 500-word essay with your admission application about your entrepreneurial experiences and dreams, entitled â€śBlank Scholarship Essay.â€ť
- Sorenson Arts Scholarship
- Value: $5,000/year for 4 years.
- Criteria: Awarded to incoming students on the basis of artistic ability, the strength of the student’s ideas about combining artistic pursuits with a business degree, academic achievement, and financial need.
- Apply: In addition to applying for financial aid, submit a separate 500-word essay with your admission application about your interest in combining your artistic pursuits and a management education, entitled â€śSorenson Scholarship Essay.â€ť You may support your essay by also submitting a sample or representation of your artistry.
- Weissman Scholarship
- Value: Full tuition, plus support for research, stipends for travel, and seed money to start a venture or pursue a global service project.
- Criteria: â€śThe Weissmanâ€ť is Babsonâ€™s most prestigious scholarship award; selection is based on academic excellence, intellectual passion, great distinction in leadership activities, and the strength of each candidateâ€™s vision for how their goals can be fulfilled at Babson.
- Program: For scholarship renewal, Weissman Scholars are required to earn a 3.3 cumulative GPA by the end of each academic year, fulfill all program requirements, and demonstrate a commitment to assuming leadership roles at Babson and beyond.
- Apply: VisitÂ the Weissman Program websiteÂ for application materials and instructions. Finalists will be invited to interview for the award.
For a complete list of all Babson Scholarships please Click Here.