MassChallenge: Finalist Announcement

Linda Pizzuti Henry @ MassChallenge Finalist Launch!

In just a few minutes, the finalists of this year’s MassChallenge class of 2012 will be announced! Currently, MassChallenge is buzzing with celebrities, entrepreneurs, businessmen and women, investors, and much more. This is because we are hosting the MassChallenge Finalist Launch event today. Members of the Babson College community are represented, as well as Linda Pizzuti Henry from the John Henry Family Foundation, news anchor Anthony Everett from WCVB-TV,  Joe Fallon from the Fallon Company, and much more. This is my first day back and definitely one of the most exciting events here at MassChallenge.

My name is Florenza and I am an undergraduate here at Babson.  I am currently concentrating in marketing, but naturally as a Babson College student, I live and breathe entrepreneurship. I started at MassChallenge in January of 2012 as a Business Development Intern and I am extremely excited to continue working here for the summer (thanks CCD and MassChallenge)! Welcome to my blog about my summer internship!

For those who are not familiar with MassChallenge, MassChallenge is the first start-up accelerator and competition with no strings attached. They connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need to launch and succeed. It is located on the 14th floor of One Marina Drive in the Seaport District, providing all employees and start ups with a spectacular 360° view of the Boston Harbor. I am extremely excited for all that has yet to come this summer, especially meeting the finalists! Stay posted for more.

Also, a special shout out to the Babson companies that made it to the final round and a big congrats to the Class of 2012 of MassChallenge entrants!