What to expect after you hit “Submit”
With the Round 1 deadline for the One-Year MBA, Two-Year MBA and MSM just behind us, your questions via email and phone have been pouring in. Here’s what you should expect and do after you’ve submitted your application:
- Check your email regularly – we will communicate important information about the completion of your application and the progress of your candidacy via email.
- Until we have received all required documents – test scores and transcripts – your application will remain incomplete. We will work with you to complete it as quickly as possible.
- Check your Babson Bridge – in addition to emails, there you can find information about missing documents. If you are invited for an admissions interview, the Babson Bridge is where you will be able to schedule it.
- Admissions Interviews are by invitation only. If you are invited for an interview, please schedule it promptly. Interview invites will be going out in batches all through November.
- If you still have questions or concerns – call us at 781-239-4317 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
The Graduate Admissions team wishes you the best of luck in the admissions process!
We all have our own goals. Live yours.