Happy Babson New Year-2013
Happy New Year!
Welcome to a new opportunity to realize your goal of becoming an entrepreneur of one of many kinds through earning an MBA. My team and I welcome a chance to talk with you about how a Babson can become the home of that new MBA venture. Here is how easy it is to launch:
Talk to us.
The Babson MBA recruiting team in located on both coasts and only an email or phone call away.
A sampling of upcoming opportunities:
- January 9: New York City–BabsonConnect –Alumni speak about extending your brand throuigh television (and I’ll be there)
- January 10: Miami–BabsonConnect–Alumni speak about entreprenuership in real estate of all kinds
- January 17 & 18: Wellesley–Fast Track Visitor program
- January 21: London, England–Forte Foundation Forum
- January 25: San Francisco–Fast Track Visitor program
- January 30: Wellesley–Full-time programs Visitor Day
Already gone through phase 1 research and ready to commit? Deadline reminder:
Full-time programs (One-Year MBA and Two-Year MBA): January 15
Fast Track programs (San Franciscio and Wellesley): January 15
Evening: The Evening program is in rolling admissions right now, but will be closing this January’s class shortly. We welcome interest and applications for the May 2013 enrollment as well.
Application CrunchTime Advice
#1. Don’t sweat a missing rec. Call your Babson recruiters, explain when you think, or when your reference told you, we can expect that letter, and then proceed with your application.
Good luck. Think Big.