How2Tuesdays Spring 2018!
Want to learn something really practical to get your startup moving in the right direction? #How2Tuesdays are short, workshop style sessions meant to bring you very specific, user friendly instruction on some of the most important things you need to know how to do for your venture. Every Tuesday at 5pm in the Blank Center (unless otherwise indicated)!
We’re excited to announce our schedule for this semester:
- Tuesday, February 13: How 2 Network with Stuart Tucker of Babson College (room: Luksic 101)
- Tuesday, February 20: How 2 Divide Equity Amongst Founders with Les Charm of Babson College (room: Needham/Wellesley Room)
- Tuesday, February 27: How 2 Validate a Business Idea with Brad George of Babson College
- Tuesday, March 6: How 2 Understand SEO with Kerri Koncius of Koncius Digital Marketing
- Tuesday, March 27: How 2 Active Your Venture at a Live Event with Joe Lovett of Cramer
- Tuesday, April 3: How 2 Run Your Company When You’re Forced to Bootstrap It with Pierce Atwood and Open Water Power
- Tuesday, April 10: How 2 Raise from a Student Fund with Contrary Capital, Dorm Room Fund and Rough Draft Ventures (room: Luksic 101); moderated by Shereen Shermak, Partner, SoCoVentures syndicate, Advisor, Flybridge Capital Partners
- Tuesday, April 17: How 2 Use Free Tools for Your Startup with Greg Gomer of HqO
- Tuesday, April 24: How 2 Come to Terms with Angel & Venture Term Sheets with Morgan Lewis
See you on Tuesdays at 5pm in the Blank Center!