Spring 2022 Undergraduate Recruiting at Babson College is OPEN!
As we kick off 2022, the Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development (CCD) is excited to continue offering virtual ways for you to connect with our student talent this semester.
We appreciate your partnership, entrepreneurial spirit, and continued interest in recruiting at Babson, and are confident that, together, we will continue to create meaningful engagement opportunities between your organization and our students. The most up to date information related to Babson College’s health and safety protocols can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you this spring!
SPRING 2022 VIRTUAL BUSINESS JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR
VIRTUAL UNDERGRADUATE BUSINESS JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR
- Friday, March 4th, 2022 / 11:00am – 2:00pm ET
- Cost: $200 General / $75 Start-Up/Non-Profit
- Target Audience: ALL CLASS YEARS(First Years, Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors)
- Hosted via Handshake’s Virtual Fair portal
- Register HERE »
This Fair will be for companies recruiting for internships and/or full-time positions.
At a Handshake virtual career fair, students learn about your opportunities and share their profiles by signing up for employer scheduled group sessions and/or 1:1 face time.
Virtual Fairs in Handshake: A Guide for Employers
MORE WAYS TO ENGAGE
Post your FULL TIME or INTERNSHIP opportunities in Handshake.
Post your VIRTUAL EMPLOYER INFO SESSIONS or COMPANY CAREER EVENTS in Handshake.We invite you to post your company hosted session(s) in Handshake.~Tips and best practices:
- We recommend it be a live session – include a Babson alum or recent intern participate (and market this in the description)
- Highlight you will have the opportunity for Q&A.
- Record the session and share it with all registrants after the session (even those that perhaps registered but could not attend.)New to Handshake? Here are some details on How to Request an Event in Handshake.Need help choosing a date or have questions? Please reach to Undergrad CCD.
NETWORKING & CAREER SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES (VIRTUAL)
Beyond our traditional recruiting events, we occasionally have opportunities to include employers and alumni in career support programming and branding opportunities hosted either virtually or in person, such as:
- Resume Reviews
- Career Topic Sessions/Webinars
- Mock Interviews
- Office Hours
- …and more!Please complete this interest form and a member of our team will be in touch with additional details if an opportunity becomes available.
Schedule VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS in Handshake.
Though interviews won’t be taking place on campus, we can still help build and manage your interview schedules! Interviews in partnership with CCD may begin Monday, February 7th. Note: Companies will be responsible for hosting interviews on their own virtual platform and communicating details to the selected candidates.
EXPERIENTIAL ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
STUDENTS AS CONSULTANTSLooking for for consulting support on a program or a challenge within your organization or department? The Management Consulting Field Experience (MCFE) program is a semester long course that connects organizations with a team of talented Babson undergraduate students who work as consultants to address a current business challenge or need.
Submit your project proposal by March 1st to participate in Fall 2022.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION (DE&I)
The Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development is committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community that models “One Babson,” holding ourselves, employer partners, and others to the highest standards of professionalism and fairness.
View our full Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Statement ».
See the resources below to further support your DE&I recruiting initiatives:
- 3 Experts Share Some Insight on Diversity Recruiting (BuiltIn.com)
- 8 Dos and Don’ts of Messaging Underrepresented Students (Handshake)
- How to Remove Hiring Bias from the Recruiting Process (Handshake)
- Diversity and Inclusion: 7 Essential Early Talent Recruiting Strategies (Handshake)
- Language a Key Component of Creating an Inclusive Workplace, Brand (NACE)
Need help using Handshake? Handshake has a full online Help Center with valuable resources such as: relevant articles, videos, and step-by-step instructions on how to use each function of the site. You can view upcoming and previously recorded Employer webinars through Handshake University..Not seeing what you’re looking for? You can always CONTACT SUPPORT for specific questions.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021-2022 CORPORATE SPONSORS