Update – Spring 2022 Undergraduate Recruiting
What a fall it has been…! As we wrap up the last days of the semester and closeout 2021, we hope that you are able to take time to rest, connect with family and friends, and reset. We have all learned a lot together as we’ve pivoted our industry and ways of engagement over the last almost two years, and know it will continue to evolve as we move into 2022. Through it all, we appreciate your partnership, entrepreneurial spirit, and continued interest in recruiting Babson talent.
The Babson College Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development looks forward to seeing you in various formats in the upcoming year. Stay tuned for our Spring Recruiting Opportunities communication in January 2022.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
SPRING 2022 BUSINESS JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR
SAVE THE DATE!
JOIN US AT OUR FAIR ON FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2022
We will be hosting an Undergraduate Business Job & Internship Fair on Friday, March 4, 2022. This Career Fair will be for companies recruiting for internships and/or full-time positions and will be open to all undergraduate class years. While we are finalizing details for the fair, we want to hear from you as plan recruiting and networking events for our students and employers.
Please complete our survey (~2 minutes) to share your preferences (in-person/virtual).
MORE WAYS TO ENGAGE
Post your FULL TIME or INTERNSHIP opportunities in Handshake.
Post your VIRTUAL EMPLOYER INFO SESSIONS or COMPANY CAREER EVENTS in HandshakeWe invite you to post your company hosted session(s) in Handshake.Tips and best practices:
- We recommend it be a live session – include a Babson alum or recent intern participate (and market this in the description)
- Highlight you will have the opportunity for Q&A.
- Record the session and share it with all registrants after the session (even those that perhaps registered but could not attend.)New to Handshake? Here are some details on How to Request an Event in Handshake.Need help choosing a date or have questions? Please reach to Undergrad CCD.
NETWORKING & CAREER SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES (VIRTUAL)
Beyond our traditional recruiting events, we occasionally have opportunities to include employers and alumni in career support programming and branding opportunities hosted either virtually or in person, such as:
- Resume Reviews
- Career Topic Sessions/Webinars
- Mock Interviews
- Office Hours
- …and more!Please complete this interest form and a member of our team will be in touch with additional details if an opportunity becomes available.
.Schedule VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS in Handshake.
Even though interviews won’t be taking place on campus, we can still help build and manage your interview schedules! Interviews in partnership with CCD may begin Monday, January 31st. Note: Companies will be responsible for hosting interviews on their own virtual platform and communicating details to the selected candidates.
EXPERIENTIAL ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Students as Consultants
Looking for consulting support? The Management Consulting Field Experience (MCFE) program connects organizations with a team of talented Babson students who work as consultants to address a current business challenge. Submit your project proposal by October 1st to participate in Spring 2022. Learn More »or Apply Today »
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION (DE&I)
The Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development is committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community that models “One Babson,” holding ourselves, employer partners, and others to the highest standards of professionalism and fairness. View our full Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Statement ».
See the resources below to further support your DE&I recruiting initiatives:
- 3 Experts Share Some Insight on Diversity Recruiting (BuiltIn.com)
- 8 Dos and Don’ts of Messaging Underrepresented Students (Handshake)
- How to Remove Hiring Bias from the Recruiting Process (Handshake)
- Diversity and Inclusion: 7 Essential Early Talent Recruiting Strategies (Handshake)
- Language a Key Component of Creating an Inclusive Workplace, Brand (NACE)
Need help using Handshake? Handshake has a full online Help Center with valuable resources such as: relevant articles, videos, and step-by-step instructions on how to use each function of the site. You can view upcoming and previously recorded Employer webinars through Handshake University..Not seeing what you’re looking for? You can always CONTACT SUPPORT for specific questions.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021-2022 CORPORATE SPONSORS