#Babsoncareer CCD Summer 2021 Photo Contest
The Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development is excited to host our 6th annual Summer Photo Contest! This summer, we’d like to highlight what keeps YOU, the Babson students, unique. Think about how your career plans may have shifted over the past year and what you are working on this summer.
- Are you doing something you never thought you would do?
- Who has influenced you this year?
- Get creative! The photo should be of you in action — selfies are encouraged!
To submit: Post a photo on Instagram using #babsoncareer and tag @babsoncareer PLUS enter any internship experiences in Handshake.
Why participate? This competition contest is a great branding exercise and storytelling opportunity for students. Share with your network and with Babson how you are unique, adaptive, positive, and productive this summer.
Prizes: 2 Lucky winners will win a $25 Amazon gift card, sponsored by CCD
- Post your photo on Instagram using #BabsonCareer, tag us, and write in the caption what you’re doing that keeps you unique this summer.
- Be thoughtful and professional! Keep in mind that social media is public and should not be used to promote confidential information. In addition, your posts reflect not only on your brand, but also Babson’s and your employer’s brands as well. For any internship related photos, before entering the contest, make sure you check with your company first!
- Winners will be selected at the end of the summer by the Undergraduate CCD team.
- Each student may submit up to three separate photos for consideration.
- By submitting your photo for this contest, you are granting Babson College permission to repurpose your photo on Babson’s website, social media pages, and marketing materials.
- The contest is open to all undergraduate students currently enrolled at Babson. All photos must be submitted between Monday, June 28, 2021 and
Wednesday, July 7, 2021 .EXTENDED TO Friday, July 9, 2021! Submit your photo(s) today!
Questions? Reach out to Lisa Alberts (firstname.lastname@example.org), in the Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development.