Spring 2021 Undergraduate Recruiting is OPEN at Babson
- Undergraduate classes will begin on Tuesday, January 19th and end on Monday, April 19th. Students will not have a spring break in March and finals will be held virtually.
- Though there will be a certain percentage of students studying on campus in the spring semester, CCD will continue to host and promote campus recruiting activities in a VIRTUAL environment.
- CCD continues to be committed to providing you high touch service and support in this virtual environment and have further reduced our career fair fees by 50%.
SPRING 2021 VIRTUAL PROGRAMS
Hosted via Handshake’s Virtual Fair portalCost: $150 General / $75 Start-Up/Non-Profit11:00am – 2:00pmOpen to all Undergraduate class years
Hosted via Handshake’s Virtual Fair portalCost: $100 General / $50 Start-Up/Non-Profit11:00am – 1:00pmOpen to Seniors
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS!
VIRTUAL RESUME REVIEW PROGRAM
- Week of February 15th, 2021
- Week of March 8th, 2021
Help Babson students prepare for the Spring 2021 recruiting season by sharing your expertise in reviewing resumes. We will be hosting TWO Virtual Resume Review Programs this semester. Please complete our interest form to indicate your interest for one or both of our sessions. Reviews will take place during a specific week on your own time and preferred platform.
Please complete this registration form and a member of our team will be in touch with additional details as the event gets closer.
MORE WAYS TO ENGAGE
Even though interviews won’t be taking place on campus, we can still help build and manage your interview schedules! Interviews will begin on Monday, January 25th. Request your dates in Handshake »
- We recommend it be a live session – include a Babson alum or recent intern participant (and market this in the description)
- Highlight you will have the opportunity for Q&A.
- Record the session and share it with all registrants after the session (even those who perhaps registered but could not attend.)
Is your company hosting a networking event, webinar, career night or presentation? Post your event directly in Handshake to target the students you’re looking for and further build your brand! New to Handshake? Here are some details on How to Request an Event in Handshake or you can contact Annie Bergeron to learn more.
EXPERIENTIAL ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Looking for consulting support? The Management Consulting Field Experience (MCFE) program connects organizations with a team of talented Babson students who work as consultants to address a current business challenge. Submit your project proposal by March 1st to participate in Fall 2021. Learn More » or Apply Today »
RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS