#Babsoncareer 2020 CCD Summer Photo Contest
The Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development is excited to host our 5th annual Summer Photo Contest!
Why participate? This competition is a great branding opportunity for students. COVID-19 has caused disruption to normal business and academic activities. Here is an opportunity to let employers and others in your network know how adaptive, positive and productive you have been this summer.
- ALL CONTEST ENTRANTS will win a virtual “Donuts with the Director, Donna Sosnowski” meeting!
- 1 Lucky winner will win a $50 Amazon gift card
How to Submit: Choose 1 social media channel to post on (or increase your chances and do all 3!) PLUS enter any internship experiences in Handshake:
In your social media post, tell us about your experience this summer…
1a) Follow @BabsonCareer on Instagram, tag us and use #Babsoncareer
or 1b) ‘Like’ UG CCD on Facebook and post your photo to the UG CCD Facebook page and use #Babsoncareer
or 1c) ‘Follow’ @BabsonUgradCCD on Twitter, tag us and use #Babsoncareer
2) If your post is internship related, enter your Internship Information (employer, location, role) in Handshake under “Experiences”
- Get creative! The photo should be of you in action — selfies are encouraged!
- Post your photo on Instagram using #BabsonCareer and write in the caption how you got career ready this summer. Examples include completing a virtual or in-person internship, attending CCD’s Summer Series sessions, updating your resume or LinkedIn profile, upskilling, networking, using CCD’s platforms such as VMock & Big Interview, etc.
- Be thoughtful and professional! Keep in mind that social media is public and should not be used to promote confidential information. In addition, your posts reflect not only on your brand, but also Babson’s and your employer’s brands as well. For any internship related photos, before entering the contest, make sure you check with your company first!
- Winners will be selected at the end of the summer by the Undergraduate CCD team.
- Each student may submit up to three separate photos for consideration.
- By submitting your photo for this contest, you are granting Babson College permission to re-purpose your photo on Babson’s website, social media pages, and marketing materials.
- The contest is open to all undergraduate students currently enrolled at Babson. All photos must be submitted between Monday, July 27, 2020 and Monday, August 3, 2020. Submit your photo(s) today!
Questions? Reach out to Lisa Alberts (firstname.lastname@example.org), in the Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development.