#BabsonIntern Photo Contest – Summer 2019
The Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development is excited to host our 4th annual Summer Intern Photo Contest!
Why participate? This competition is a great branding opportunity for students. Promote your experience and let your network know what you’re up to this summer.
Winners will win one of two Amazon gift cards!
How to Submit: Choose 1 social media channel to post on (or increase your chances and do all 3!) PLUS enter your internship experience in Handshake:
In your social media post, tell us about your internship …
1a) Follow @BabsonCareer on Instagram, tag us and use #BabsonIntern
or 1b) ‘Like’ UG CCD on Facebook and post your photo to the UG CCD Facebook page and use #BabsonIntern
or 1c) ‘Follow’ @BabsonUgradCCD on Twitter, tag us and use #BabsonIntern
2) Enter your Internship Information (employer, location, role) in Handshake under “Experiences”
- Get creative! The photo should be of you in action at your internship—selfies are encouraged! Students will receive bonus points if the name or logo of the company is displayed in the photo.
- Be thoughtful and professional! Keep in mind that social media is public and should not be used to promote confidential information. In addition, your posts reflect not only on your brand, but also Babson’s and your employer’s brands as well. Before entering the contest, make sure you check with your company first!
- Winners will be selected at the end of the summer by the Undergraduate CCD team.
- Each student may submit up to three separate photos for consideration.
- By submitting your photo for this contest, you are granting Babson College permission to re-purpose your photo on Babson’s website, social media pages, and marketing materials.
- The contest is open to all undergraduate students currently enrolled at Babson, who are participating in a summer 2019 internship. All photos must be submitted between Monday, August 12, 2019 and Monday, August 19, 2019. Submit your photo today!
Questions? Reach out to Lisa Alberts (email@example.com), in the Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development.