#BabsonIntern Photo Contest – Summer 2018
The Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development is excited to host our 3rd annual Summer Intern Photo Contest!
Why participate? This competition is a great branding opportunity for students. Promote your experience and let your network know what you’re up to this summer.
1st Place Grand Prize: $100 TJX gift card: Win a new “wear to work” wardrobe! (sponsored by The TJX Companies, Inc.)
2nd place: $50 Lyft gift card: Lyft to your next interview!
3rd place: $25 Amazon gift card: For any other supplies you may need to launch your career!
All Participants: will receive an invitation to participate in the 3rd annual Babson Summer Showcase this fall!
How to Submit: Choose 1 social media channel to post on (or increase your chances and do all 3!) plus enter your internship experience in Handshake:
In your social media post, tell us about your internship and either …
1a) Follow @BabsonCareer on Instagram, tag us and use #BabsonIntern
1b) ‘Like’ UG CCD on Facebook and post your photo to the UG CCD Facebook page and use #BabsonIntern
1c) ‘Follow’ @BabsonUgradCCD on Twitter, tag us and use #BabsonIntern
2) Enter your Internship Information (employer, location, role) in Handshake under “Experiences”
- Get creative! The photo should be of you in action at your internship—selfies are encouraged! Students will receive bonus points if the name or logo of the company is displayed in the photo.
- Be thoughtful and professional! Keep in mind that social media is public and should not be used to promote confidential information. In addition, your posts reflect not only on your brand, but also Babson’s and your employer’s brands as well. Before entering the contest, make sure you check with your company first!
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be selected at the end of the summer by the Undergraduate CCD team.
- Each student may submit up to three separate photos for consideration.
- By submitting your photo for this contest, you are granting Babson College permission to repurpose your photo on Babson’s website, social media pages, and marketing materials.
- The contest is open to all undergraduate students currently enrolled at Babson, who are participating in a summer 2018 internship. All photos must be submitted between Monday, July 23, 2018 and Friday, August 10, 2018. Submit your photo today!
Questions? Reach out to Lisa Alberts (email@example.com), in the Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development.