Nearing the End

With only 2 weeks left of my internship, I definitely started thinking about the next steps I want to take not only with ALKU, but with myself as well. I had to take a step back and think about where I wanted to end up after graduation and how that was going to play out. Growing up for most of my life in New York and then going out to Boston for both school and for work these past three years has definitely been a new experience. Boston is extremely different from New York and it has taken me a while to get used to, but I have also come to the realization that it is a place that I could potentially live after graduation.

Having the chance to have two intern experiences at ALKU has definitely put my mind at ease about the opportunity to go full time there. Both experiences have been so different and have taught me new skills in various aspects that it made me come to the realization that there is so much to learn about the company itself, but also about the staffing industry as a whole. Having worked in the pharmaceutical division last year and moving to the Epic division this year, I have realized how different approaches are needed to deal with the different skillsets entailed by consultants in either division. This year I have had more of a focus on the submittal process and was able to improve the way I approach going through the process itself.

Going through the original internship process last year and going into a more intense internship with the submittal process last year made me appreciate my time there and came to the realization of how much I have grown in just a couple of weeks and made me excited to keep growing with the company.