#BabsonIntern Photo Contest – Summer 2017
Babson Internship Photo Contest
Babson’s Undergraduate Center for Career Development is excited to host the Summer Intern Photo Contest for the second year! The contest is open to all undergraduate students currently enrolled at Babson, who are participating in a summer 2017 internship. Submit your photo today!
Why should you participate? This competition is a great branding opportunity for students! Promote your experience and let everyone know what you’re up to this summer. By entering you will receive an invitation to participate in the 2nd annual Babson Summer Showcase this fall. Plus, the winner will receive a gift from UG CCD valued at $50–mystery intended!
Here are the rules:
- Get creative! The photo should be of you in action at your internship—selfies are encouraged! Students will receive bonus points if the name or logo of your company is displayed in the photo.
- Be thoughtful and professional! Keep in mind that social media is public and should not be used to promote confidential information. In addition, your posts reflect not only on your brand, but also Babson’s and your employer’s brands as well. Before entering the contest, make sure you check with your company first!
- All photos must be submitted between August 7, 2017 and August 18, 2017.
- One (1) winner will be selected at the end of the summer by the UG CCD team.
- Each student may submit up to three separate photos for consideration.
- By submitting your photo for this contest, you are granting Babson College permission to repurpose your photo on Babson’s website, social media pages, and marketing materials.
How to Submit (choose 1, or increase your chances and do all 3!):
In your post, tell us about your internship and either …
- 1) ‘Like’ UG CCD on Facebook and post your photo to the UG CCD Facebook page and use #BabsonIntern
- 2) ‘Follow’ @BabsonUgradCCD on Twitter and Tweet your photo at us and use #BabsonIntern
- 3) Follow @BabsonCareer on Instagram, tag us and use #BabsonIntern
Questions? Reach out to Annie Petrone (Apetrone1@babson.edu), Corporate Relations Manager with the Undergraduate Center for Career Development.