Designer Luke Aaron’s Fashion Show

The more fashion shows I attended, the more I just couldn’t wait to kick-start my career within the fashion industry. I was fortunate enough (again) to be able to attend yet ANOTHER fashion show. This time it was very exclusive, so my stylist found a way to get an extra seat for her assistant (me!). I was seriously always honored when she invited me to as many fashion events as she could because I always gained something valuable from each one. For example, one of the most memorable ones I attended was led by Boston designer Luke Aaron. Hours before the private show I received notice from my stylist that I needed to dress extremely fashionable. Obviously my first reaction was “FAB-TASTIC!” because, well, I already love to dress up for things. Nothing excited me more that day. Moving forward, later that day I was able to go shopping in the city specifically for what I needed that night – something simple, but sophisticated. Upon my arrival later that day at 7pm EST, I was delighted to know that not only did I blend in wonderfully with the crowd, but I also stood out because I was Terri’s fashion stylist assistant. That night after the show I was able to be introduced to the designer and went out to dinner with some influential people in the fashion business – my fashion stylist included. Not only did I learn so much about the fashion designing world, but I also was able to network and acquire valuable tips for my career moving forward! It was truly the experience of a lifetime…