Babson Internship Photo Contest
Babson’s Undergraduate Center for Career Development is excited to announce its first annual Summer Intern Photo Contest. The contest is open to all undergraduate students currently enrolled at Babson, who are participating in a summer 2016 internship. Submit your photo today!
Why should you participate? This competition is a great branding opportunity for students! Promote your experience and let everyone know what you’re up to this summer. Plus, the winner will receive a gift from UG CCD valued at $50–mystery intended!
Here are the rules:
- Get creative! The photo should be of you in action at your internship—selfies are encouraged! Students will receive bonus points if the name or logo of your company is displayed in the photo.
- Be thoughtful and professional! Keep in mind that social media is public and should not be used to promote confidential information. In addition, your posts reflect not only on your brand, but also Babson’s and your employer’s brands as well.
- All photos must be submitted between July 7, 2016 and August 19, 2016.
- One (1) winner will be selected at the end of the summer by the UG CCD team.
- Each student may submit up to three separate photos for consideration.
- By submitting your photo for this contest, you are granting Babson College permission to repurpose your photo on Babson’s website, social media pages, and marketing materials.
How to Submit (choose 1, or increase your chances and do all 3!):
In your post, tell us about your internship and either …
- 1) ‘Like’ UG CCD on Facebook and post your photo to the UG CCD Facebook page and use #BabsonIntern
- 2) ‘Follow’ @ on Twitter and Tweet your photo at us and use #BabsonIntern
- 3) Instagram your photo and use #BabsonIntern
Questions? Reach out to Lisa Alberts, Assistant Director, Marketing & Business Analytics email@example.com