The Biggest Start Up You’ll Ever Work For
EF360 — Selective Global Management Trainee Program Comes to Babson
Think Education First (EF) is all about hiring teachers? Think again.
- World leader in International Education, employing 40,000 people in 55 countries.
- Global demand of a billion people seeking English proficiency ($50 billion market growing by 30% annually).
- Thriving entrepreneurial culture; EF lives and dies by its commitment to grow big by staying small.
- Culture of high-achieving, creative misfits, empowered to make decisions and take risks.
- Committed to improving lives by bringing learning opportunities to every corner of the globe.
My colleague, Vicky Keller, and I met with Amy Connolly (VP, Global Recruitiment and Development) and Latoya Hankey (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at their architecturally significant new headquarters in Cambridge, designed by renowned Swedish Architect Gert Wingårdh.
We were struck by the positive energy buzzing among employees, the beams of natural light streaming through its glass facade into a sweeping atrium (so much so that the receptionists work beneath beach umbrellas!), and the open, yet interconnected, feel of the space, which includes an on-site bar Lingo and EF Restaurant, a 14,000-square-foot restaurant with 440 seats and tiered outdoor seating wrapped around the entire building at the head of the Charles River. There are no offices, no cubicles, and very few walls. The whirr of innovation is unmistakable.
Our entrepreneurial spirit permeates everything we do. We believe in fast decisions, taking advantage of unexpected opportunities in the marketplace and investing substantially in the right ideas. We are expanding our business in every corner of the world, and need enthusiastic self-starters who can make it happen. (We put our people) in real-life situations at the deep end of the pool . . . we admire speed, even more than efficiency. Getting things right is about making a decision, acting on it, and then changing course if you need to.
— Philip Hult, EF Co-Chairman
EF360 Global Management Trainee Program
EF’s highly selective one-year management trainee program will partner you with an EF President, who will work directly with you as a mentor. You will work on highly visible projects, such as a viral marketing campaign, proposing a new mobile app design, or penetrating new markets. You will be based in either, London, Boston, Zurich, Shanghai, Lucerne, or Hong Kong — and will have countless opportunities for international travel. EF 360 Alums move into a variety of leadership roles within the organization, including Product Innovation, Real Estate, Research, Digital Learning, Media & Marketing, Software Design & Development, Sales, to name a few!
Ready to Connect with EF?
- See them at Career Expo, September 24, 3-6pm, Pepsi-Co Pavillion
- See them at CCD’s Marketing Career Spotlight, September 29, 6-8pm, Knight Auditorium
- Check out their postings on Babson Career Connections (accessed through your Student Portal)
Meet EF360 Alum
“EF feels like a fast-paced startup. Every day I’m faced with exciting business challenges.”
— Magnus Arver, EF Real Estate Manager for U.K. and Ireland
Find more EF360 Alumni Profiles here.