Undergraduate Blog / Admission

Looking Back

With only 30 days until graduation, time seems to be flying by even faster than before. The past four years at Babson have been, to the say least, eventful. My time here has been fun, energetic, interesting, rigorous, and rewarding. As I think about what’s in store after college for me, I realize that I have a plan for after college because of Babson. I am living with a friend that I made while attending the school. I am working for a company that likes to recruit from Babson and is located fairly close to the school. I have connections with professionals across the globe. This is all due to Babson.  Sitting here as a senior about to leave, it feels like only yesterday I was a freshman, about to start. The biggest takeaway I have from my college experience at Babson is that Babson will give you all of the tools necessary to achieve great success, however it is up to you as the student to use those tools to propel yourself forward. Much of the learning takes place outside of the classroom, as you learn how to use the tools Babson gives you to succeed. At the end of it all, you come out of the entire experience a more well-rounded, business-minded, and open individual ready to take on the world and any challenges it may present you with. The education and experiences Babson gives you as a student will serve as a base for the rest of your life. This is my Babson