Calling All Weissman Applications!
It’s February. You’re a high school senior. You’ve applied to Babson. You’ve been accepted (congrats!) via Early Decision/Early Action and are starting the decision process; OR, you’ve applied via Regular Decision and are waiting to hear back from us in March (hang in there!). Regardless of your scenario, there’s still more you can do! Let me introduce you to the Weissman Scholarship.
Growing out of Bob and Jan Weissman’s deep commitment to Babson, our newest and most prestigious scholarship program fulfills their desire to make an investment that will build and sustain a new level of educational excellence for future business and community leaders.
- Weissman Scholarship
- Value: Full tuition, plus support for research, stipends for travel, and seed money to start a venture or pursue a global service project.
- Criteria: “The Weissman” is Babson’s most prestigious scholarship award; selection is based on academic excellence, intellectual passion, great distinction in leadership activities, and the strength of each candidate’s vision for how their goals can be fulfilled at Babson.
- Program: For scholarship renewal, Weissman Scholars are required to earn a 3.3 cumulative GPA by the end of each academic year, fulfill all program requirements, and demonstrate a commitment to assuming leadership roles at Babson and beyond.
- Apply: Visit the Weissman Program website for the application instructions. Finalists will be invited to interview for the award during Babson’s annual Weissman Weekend.
- Deadline: Monday, February 10th, 2014
Curious as to what Weissman Scholars get involved with once on campus? Check out my fellow blogger and Weissman Scholar Brian Hickey ’16 and his most recent endeavors!