Starting your career in Sales & Technology can lead to endless opportunities
In December, a few members of the CCD team were fortunate enough to have lunch with representatives from Oracle Direct. During this lunch meeting, we learned about the opportunity for an undergraduate senior to launch their career with the Business Development Consultant Program with Oracle. The 2 year program guarantees to train you and give you the tools & knowledge to succeed in your career. Read below to learn more about this fantastic & exciting opportunity.
Oracle offers world class training for college graduates who are entering the selling profession. Oracle Sales reinvents new hire training using an agile selling model.
Oracle will train you on the necessary aspects of Sales and Technology to equip you for success in your new role. The program is designed for the modern selling professional. Its thematic, interactive and social approach combines storytelling, modern learning, agile selling and social selling into one best-in-class on boarding curriculum.
- Oracle has acquired over 90 companies (and growing) since 2010!
- The Burlington HUB has tremendous exposure to Executive Leadership! (4 Top Executives sit here…these folks are 4, 5 & 6 steps away from Larry Ellison).
- Oracle Direct is our Global Business Unit for Sales, approx 30% of our overall revenue comes from OD.
- In the OD program, your first role as an Associate Business Development Consultant is a 2 year commitment. During this time, you will have continuous training & personal development. You first 2 weeks will be an Oracle “Boot Camp”, intensive training w/ your peers which involves presentations, projects & more! After that, you tell US how you would like to structure your career!
- Some soft skills we are looking for are: Achievement, Competitive, Committed, Goal Oriented, Desire, Drive, Fire, Tenacity & Coachable.
You have the opportunity to meet with the Sr. Director and Director of Business Development at Oracle on Tuesday, January 28th, 5pm, Reynolds 244. Please RSVP Friday, by phone or e-mail:Allyson Dubois: (978)238-9429; Allyson.firstname.lastname@example.org