Undergraduate Blog / Admission

All is Merry and Bright

Not that I’m counting or anything, but in just a few hours Babson College will close for the holidays. Those of us in the admission office are collectively looking forward to seeing our families, catching up on sleep, eating good food (and lots of it), and possibly even tackling a new tv show (I am WAY behind on Breaking Bad). We do this so we rest up and prepare for the thousands of applications that will be making our way to us on January 3.I know that many of you are hard at work at your applications and the mere reminder of a deadline is making your collective pulses race. But just remember the end is in sight, and we all can’t wait to get to know you better through your applications.

In the meantime, if you send an email that goes unanswered or leave a voice mail on our main number, know that we will be back in full force on the 2nd, ready to take you through any last minute questions you have. In the meantime, on behalf of the Babson Admission team, have the happiest of holidays-see your family, catch up on sleep, eat good food, and order up some On Demand. Just don’t forget to proof those essays (sorry, I have to be somewhat of a good influence, I suppose).  See you in 2014!

lundernight2