The Start of Senior Year

I have had quite a few people ask me how does it feel to be a senior and all I can think about is how quickly these past three years have gone by. From FME to my experience on BRIC, I still remember everything like it was yesterday. Regardless, I am so excited for what this year has in store.

During this past summer, I had the opportunity to work at GE Capital in Stamford, CT. It was my first experience as an intern and I could not have been happier with my decision to work at GE. As a Babson student, I often saw how my coursework has prepared me to conduct high level analysis. The strategic frameworks and technical skills taught at Babson allow its students to truly stand out within large corporate structures.

As of now, I am back into the groove of things on campus. I am taking three courses this semester which all focus on strategic decision making, data analytics, and business intelligence. The courses I am taking this semester will help me to complete the business analytics concentration, the newest concentration offered here at Babson. This concentration helps students to understand how data is collected, interpreted, and analyzed so that companies can improve its decision making.