BABO FH

Hello Again!  As I briefly mentioned in my last post, I am on the Babson Field Hockey team, and I want to tell you all a little bit about the program as a whole.  We play in the Newmac League, which consists of 8 other teams, and overall, our league is extremely competitive.  Two years ago, we won the league championship, and this year, we made it to the semifinals.  As a team, we are very committed to success, but we also have a lot of fun.  21 girls on the team- all of us best friends.  Our coach did a great job not only recruiting talented players, but players that meshed extremely well both on and off the field.  It is such a reassuring feeling to know that I can always turn to my team in times of difficulty, whether that difficulty involves school work or problems outside the classroom.  With 6 of these 21 girls graduating, it’s sad to say goodbye to the seniors; the leaders of the team.  However, I’m beyond excited for the 4 freshmen recruits to join the team this coming fall.  We report back to school for preseason on August 17th, and then practices begin!  I am hoping for another successful season…and I plan to keep you all updated on how the team does throughout the season!  Again, let me know if you guys have any questions regarding sports or any other aspect of Babson.  Also, if you want me to blog about anything in particular, feel free to request! 

To keep up to date or learn more about the Babson Field Hockey Program, go to: http://babsonathletics.com/sports/w-fieldh/index

Babson Field Hockey 2011-2012