How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying!

Catchy title huh? Well “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying” is actually the title of the Babson Player’s spring musical, which opens Apirl 1st.
This musical has been generating a lot of buzz on Broadway due to the fact that a certain boy wizard is staring in the leading role.

Although the Babson Players are not on Broadway level yet, we are having fun and are working tirelessly  to pull together a good show. It feels like just a month ago we started the audition process, but next week will be tech rehearsals when we constantly run the show with full lights, costumes, and music. This show will be particularly bittersweet for me because it will be the last show I am doing with the Players. The end of this show will be one more reminder that my time at Babson is coming to an end. ::Tear:: But in meantime, I am going to enjoy this production and all the memories that will be made during it.
Below is a video promo that the Babson Publicity Team was working on. They went around to each cast member and asked them how they succeed in business. This was my response: