Hey, It’s me Jessie!

What’s shaking everyone!

I’m Jessie and I am a senior here at Babson. Life has been great thus far at Beaver town. Let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I’m 21 (woohoo!) born and raised in the BEST CITY EVER …NYC!!!!! [I fight with my friends all the time about this.] I am a salsa and hip hop dancer (proud member and VP of the Babson Dance Ensemble). I am also a rugby player!!!!

I guess if i can decribe myself in one word answers it would be : 

Spontaneous
Hilarious
Spunky
Cheerful
Ballsy
Happy
Pretty
Real
Dominican
Puerto Rican
Smart
Attentive
Talkative
Colorful
Short
Voluptuous
Loving
Crazy
Loud
Hyper
Free Spirited
Sweet
Super Cool!!!!

Ok so now that i just tooted my own horn (lol) let me tell you the purpose of this blog. It’s a forum to read about the true life experiences of college students here at Babson. I promise to tell you the funny stories, the crazy stories, and maybe even a sad one here or there. Of course there will be plently of cool things to look out for (cause I’m so cool….{in my head}). If you guys have any questions, reply back to the blog or email me at jdiaz2@babson.edu. Look forward to hearing from you all.

There will be 3 of us blogging: myself,  Debbie (love her!) and Justin (Who claims me and Deb are slackers because we havent written a blog yet. He only has more times on his hands because he is not as supercool as we are).

Ok so first story of the blog: Good News/Bad News/Better News

Good News: So I made my first try in rugby two Saturdays ago!!! It was awesome.

Bad News: Last 5 minutes of the game i got hit in my temple during a tackle and got a concussion. I went to the ER and stayed  there for 4 loooooooooooooooong hours. BUMMER! The doctors told me I couldnt play, dance, drink, or exercise for two weeks….BIGGER BUMMER!

Better News: I have my first interview for a job (wish me luck!). I can’t beleive it’s only been less than 2 months and I am already getting interviews. Scary but awesome. I am also going home to NY this weekend to see my family. I havent seen them since I got to Babson so I’m really pumped. My little brother is going to be 2yr old in November and he starting to say the cutest things.

Well until next time….TTYL!

~Jessie~

Quote of the day: “If you can’t beat em…party with ’em!”