Read Nobel Prize in Economics Winner Richard Thaler’s Books
Horn Library has the following books by Richard Thaler who was just awarded this year’s Nobel Prize in Economics:
- Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral Economics. 2015
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness, co-authored with Cass R. Sunstein. 2008 (also available as e-book)
- Advances in Behavioral Finance, Volume II. 2005
- Quasi Rational Economics. 1994
- The Winner’s Curse: Paradoxes and Anomalies of Economic Life. 1992
Come and check them out!