Babson Hosts 9th Annual Latin American Forum: ‘Defy the Status Quo’
The Babson Latin American Club will host the 9th annual Latin American Forum: ‘Defy the Status Quo’ on April 7, 2017 from 8:00 am- 6:00 pm.
The Babson Latin American Forum is a platform that connects Babson with the global community while building strong networks that transcend time and distance.
This year, the forum will be about entre/intrapreneurship in its purest essence. The speakers will present on how to break the patterns of the routine and boost innovation.
About Babson Latin American Club
The Babson Latin American Club is a student run organization committed to generating awareness and to education out community about Latin American business, economics, culture and politics in an entrepreneurial way.
- Violy Mccausland, Founder and CEO of Violy and Co.
- Pedro Heilbron, CEO of Copa Holding
- Jose Cil, President Burger King
- David Bojanini, President and CEO of Grupo Sura
- Julio Ligorria, Former US Guatemalan Ambassador
- Rodrigo Lebois, President of Unfin Financiera