Babson Hosts Price Babson Symposium For Entrepreneurship Educators
The Price-Babson Symposium For Entrepreneurship Educators program, designed for educators of all kinds who teach or have a desire to teach entrepreneurship, will take place at Babson Executive Education and Enterprise, May 30-June 3, 2016.
The Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE) is Babson’s flagship open-enrollment program for those who seek to learn best practices and imagine new possibilities for teaching entrepreneurship.
Participants in Price-Babson SEE will:
- Experience the student-centered curriculum and pedagogy used by Babson College
- Participate in an immersive, highly interactive, and hands-on experience
- Learn proven concepts and techniques for effective entrepreneurship education
- Build a global network of entrepreneurship educators who are inspired by the responsibility of teaching.
Since 1984, more than 3,800 educators from more than 1,000 academic institutions located in more than 75 countries have participated in SEE programs.
The Price-Babson SEE curriculum explores a carefully designed mix of content and process, providing a toolkit and playbook for teaching entrepreneurship in an engaging and high-impact manner. The Price-Babson SEE faculty continuously revise and adapt the program to ensure that topics are relevant and timely.
General topics include:
- Entrepreneurial Thought and Action
- Entrepreneurship Education Ecosystems
- Design Thinking
- Idea Generation
- Business Models
- Market Tests and Experimentation
- Managing Growth
- Embracing Failure
Select faculty members from Babson’s renowned Entrepreneurship Division—the largest among business schools worldwide—will teach one or more sessions at Price-Babson SEE. Led by Heidi Neck, award-winning professor and international speaker and researcher on entrepreneurship education, the program’s mix of distinguished academics and experienced practitioners provide an unparalleled learning experience.