How to Complete Your Application in Just One Week
There’s still time to submit your application for Babson’s Blended Learning MBA in Miami. The GMAT is not required for this program.
Want to complete your application in just one week? Stick to this timeline and your application will be ready to go!
- Day 1: Request your transcripts from your undergraduate institution and any graduate studies you’ve completed and have them sent to Babson College F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business. (Unofficial copies can be used for review!)
- Day 2: Reach out to two recommenders and ask them if they would be willing to complete a recommendation for you. Our application system will automatically email them a short form to fill out once you’ve submitted an online application, so they don’t need to prepare a lengthy letter.
- Day 3– Update your professional resume.
- Day 4– Fill out the free online application and begin work on the short essay, which focuses on your goals during and post-MBA.
- Day 5– Finalize essay (and, if English is not your first language, submit TOEFL/IELTS if applicable Note: the TOEFL/IELTS can be waived in certain circumstances for international students – just ask!).
- Day 6– Review and submit application.
We look forward to reviewing your application in the coming weeks!