Graduate Blog / Graduate Admissions

What’s new at Babson and the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business?

Greetings from Babson’s Graduate Admissions where, as always, we are busy meeting and speaking with you – the candidates for our graduate programs.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Petia Whitmore and in September 2013 I assumed the role of Director of Graduate Admissions at Babson. I’m new to my role but not to Babson. I first joined the Babson community in 2007 as an MBA student (hello there, fellow class of 2009 Babson MBAs!).  Then I joined Babson as a staff member in 2009. My career at Babson has been defined by a passion for connecting prospective students with outstanding educational opportunities. The greatest rewards of my work are the student stories I hear every day – Babson’s graduate students are a very driven and inspiring group. I will be featuring some of them in this blog so stay tuned.

Second, let me introduce an exciting new program that Babson has launched – our MS in Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership. This nine-month program is designed for those who have just completed or recently earned their Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts and have little or no business experience. Per Babson Professor Kate McKone Sweet, who played an instrumental role in designing the program, “Recent Liberal Arts graduates are well-prepared for the creative thinking that leads to innovation and problem solving. Our MSM in Entrepreneurial Leadership will allow them to leverage these skills to create solutions to real world problems, and to develop the leadership skills necessary to achieve long-term career success in whatever they do.”

Interested? You can join @BabsonGraduate for a Twitter chat on October 22 at 7:30 p.m. EST to learn more about our graduate programs and the launch of our new Master of Science in Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership. Members of the Graduate Admissions’ team will be available to answer your questions. Follow @BabsonGraduate and tweet your questions using #BabsonChat.

Ready to start your application? Join the Babson Bridge and begin your journey to becoming an entrepreneurial leader.

We look forward to meeting you! Here are more ways get in touch with us.