From Summer to School: Student Showcase on 9/12
How did you spend your summer vacation? Did you work abroad? Start a business venture?
Join us, along with the Office of Faith and Service, Weissman Scholars, and the Centers for Career Development, on Wednesday, September 12 to hear from students who had unique summer experiences.
Here are the students who will be sharing their experiences:
- Ralph Haddad ’20, who participated in the Summer Venture Program in his role as co-founder of TastePal
- Anthony Krichevskiy ’19, who interned at a startup accelerator in Poland
- Michael Ioffe ’21, who studied European architecture for three weeks
- Pranjal Joshi ’19, who interned at a boutique marketing consultancy
- Hari Mahesh ’19, who participated in the Summer Venture Program in his role as founder of exclusive.ai
- Marc Baghadjian ’21, who participated in Summer Catalyst in his role as co-founder of Skippit
- Kyle Lawson ‘19, who participated in Summer Catalyst in his role as co-founder of LOU
- Karen Bonilla ‘20, who conducted a research project into synthetic, plant-based alternatives to formaldehyde
- Sarah Schmider ‘21, who interned at MaibornWolff, an IT company located in Germany
- Michelle Ong ‘20, who interned at Singapore Management University’s Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Mara Steiu ‘20, who participated in the Summer Venture Program in her role as co-founder of ignitED.
See you on Wednesday, September 12 at 12pm at Reynolds Main Street!