September 29 Student Showcase!
The Blank Center, Undergraduate Center for Career Development (CCD), and the Weissman Scholarships Program will be hosting a student showcase to highlight the different experiences Babson students had during their summer 2016 break. This event will be held on Thursday, September 29, from noon to 2 p.m. in the Hollister Atrium.
Here are the students and experiences that will be highlighted!
- Abdilahi Bade ’19 – Summer Venture Program Wellesley participant with venture Think Board
- Brendan Barbato ’17 – Summer Venture Program San Francisco participant with venture Shelfie
- Julia Dean ’19 – Como Se Dice?
- Gabe Ficht ’19 – Golden Age Dutch Art
- Jinane Gedeon Achi ’17 – Volunteered in a refugee camp in Greece
- Avneet Kalra ’18 – summer analyst in a boutique private equity firm
- Anthony Krichevskiy ’19 – explored art and architecture in Western Europe
- Alyssa Reisner ’17 – content marketing for Hint, a small healthy beverage company
- Jamie Steenbakkers ’18 – Summer Venture Program Wellesley with venture Busy Beauty
- Samuel Sternweiler ’17 – Butler Venture Accelerator Summer Community participant with venture JEWELv
- Eagle Wu ’19 – Horizons School of Technology participant
- Caleb Wursten ’19 – Entrepreneurship & Lobbying
- Nikki Yang ’17 – screenwriting for television
See you on Thursday, September 29, from noon to 2 p.m. in the Hollister Atrium!