Welcome Back from Spring Break! Blank Center Happenings
Spring break is always a sign that the semester is more than halfway done, and like most departments on campus, the Blank Center has no shortage of events, programs and resources for our entrepreneurs through the Butler Venture Accelerator. Here are some of the highlights this week. We hope to see you at some, if not all, of them! Venture on!
- This week, our B.E.T.A. Challenge faculty committees are reviewing B.E.T.A. Challenge applicants to decide who the semifinalists are for the undergraduate, graduate and alumni tracks. We will be announcing the 18 semifinalists on Monday, March 28. Stay tuned! Register now to meet the semifinalists of the B.E.T.A. Challenge at the Venture Expo on Wednesday, April 6 >>
- Tuesday, March 22 at 5pm in the Blank Center Televideo Room – #How2Tuesdays: How 2 Form Your First Business Entity with Pepper Hamilton LLP, led by Steve London, Partner at Pepper Hamilton. This hand’s on session will teach you everything you need to know to form a business entity, a step that all startups need to take. Register now >>
- Wednesday, March 23 at 1pm in the Blank Center Televideo Room – Summer Venture Program Wellesley info session. The Summer Venture Program supports the most promising graduate and undergraduate entrepreneurs from Babson, Olin Engineering and Wellesley College. The 10-week program provides participants with an entrepreneurial community and support, including work space, mentors, peer reviews, speakers, and other resources. Meet SVP staff and alumni of the program and get your questions answered. Refreshments will be served!
- Friday, March 25 at 11am in the Blank Center – Founder Friday with Apparao Karri M’12, co-founder of Cintell. Apparao is CEO and Co-Founder of Cintell, a marketing technology organization helping businesses understand their customers. Cintell was a 2015 MassChallenge finalist and also a finalist of the 2015 B.E.T.A. Challenge alumni track.
- Friday, March 25 at 3pm via WebEx – Summer Venture Program San Francisco info session. We are excited that our signature summer program is expanding to the west coast this year!
Visit our website for more information, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!