As the hub on entrepreneurship on campus, the Blank Center hosts many workshops and events throughout the year. One of the common themes we have heard however, is that many entrepreneurs who come to our sessions are looking for practical, hands-on experiences where they can learn specific skills to apply to their own business.
This March, the Blank Center will be introducing a new series called #How2Tuesdays. Hosted by content experts, #How2Tuesdays are short, workshop style sessions meant to bring you (the entrepreneur!) very specific, user friendly instruction on some of the most important things you need to know how to do for your venture.
Every Tuesday at 5pm at the Blank Center we will cover a different topic – below is just a sampling of what we have scheduled for the months of March and April!
- How 2 build entrepreneurial sales
- How 2 network at events and conferences
- How 2 form your first entity
- How 2 understand a term sheet
- How 2 make sure you don’t get sued
- How 2 acquire customers online
- How 2 develop a board of advisers
We hope that you are excited as we are for this new series. See you on Tuesdays at 5pm in the Blank Center!