Living Entrepreneurship Blog / Global & Multicultural

Meet your New Education Abroad Advisor!

Hello!  My name is Brett Chin. If you’re thinking about studying abroad during your time at Babson, chances are we will work together.   I  manage and advise Undergraduate Semester Abroad programs in Asia (China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea); Europe (Austria, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Italy); and the Middle East (Jordan).

Originally from Southern California, I started my career student affairs at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities where I worked in Residential Life for eight years.  I come to Babson College from California State University, Northridge, where I served as a Senior Community Director.  I also sailed with Semester at Sea to 15 countries as a Resident Director on the Fall 2012 Voyage on the MV Explorer.

I attended the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities for my Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Experiential Education and attended California State University, Northridge for my undergrad degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. I’m very excited to join the Babson community and look forward to meeting you!