That’s A Wrap, Folks!

My ten-week internship program as a Business Strategy Intern at Arnold Worldwide, the creative advertising arm of Havas, has flown by faster than I could have ever imagined. During this time, I had the pleasure of working with a group of amazing people with backgrounds in consulting and analytics. My work this Summer can be best described as short sprints working on different accounts focused on various functions. I found that during one week I could be working on a company operating in the Financial Services industry while the next week I could be working on a footwear account. These short sprints allowed me to have experiences across a variety of industries.
This internship, in addition to my time in MCFE, further confirm that my dual concentration in Strategic Management and Economics is the perfect fit for me. I have found that my eyes light up when I am able to engage in problem solving processes as this has been a passion of mine for quite some time. I intend to use this conclusion as my North Star when making career choices in the future.
During my Senior year, I aim to complete my pursued concentrations and apply to a variety of strategy/consulting positions. I know the road ahead will be challenging, but I also understand that nothing worth having comes easily.