Babson continues its WayUp!
2/1/16 UPDATE: UG CCD will officially begin sharing opportunities from WayUp in Career Connections! Starting this week, Career Connections will show even more internships and full time opportunities via our partner, WayUp! Postings will include job title and company via WayUp. If you aren’t registered with them already, learn more about our partnership here. Happy Searching!
Undergraduates that were on campus earlier in October on a beautiful autumn day near Reynolds hopefully walked away with a cozy long sleeve Babson T (courtesy of CCD and the Dean’s Office) and a new professional head shot, courtesy of one of CCD’s newest innovative partners, WayUp!
• What is WayUp you ask? WayUp is an online marketplace for students to find full time job and internship opportunities. Once a student completes his/her profile (you only have to do it once as it saves your information), you can start applying for opportunities from Fortune 500 companies and beyond – in one click. Once you register with WayUp you will also receive emails directly from them with positions that match your profile.
• Why should you apply on WayUp? The opportunities posted on WayUp are always current and once a position with an employer has reached its capacity for applicants, it is automatically removed. In fact, positions that are close to being filled with applicants, the system will show how many are left which means you should apply right away to not miss a chance! New jobs across different industries are posted everyday.
• Where will you see these opportunities within Babson? The opportunities will flow through Career Connections. WayUp will show as the employer and the actual company and position will be in the job title and description with directions to apply on WayUp. Once you click to apply, you will leave the Career Connections site.
• When will I see WayUp at Babson? CCD will begin partnering with WayUp through Career Connections starting in the new year.
• Why is Babson’s Undergraduate CCD partnering with WayUp? Simple. Because we want to give our students every possible opportunity to connect with employers and we see this as another avenue for expanding their network to do just that.