Facebook @ Babson brought to you by DSP — 09.15.15, 4pm, Olin Auditorium

Brought to you by Delta Sigma Pi . . . Facebook Comes to Babson

FBRPM

WHO:  Facebook

WHEN:  September 15th @ 4pm

WHERE:  Olin Auditorium

Interested in becoming a Product Manager?  Interested in learning about what a Product Manager even does?  Come learn about PMing and more specifically about Facebook’s awesome entry-level Rotational Product Manager Program!

“Join our team if you want to make an impact on Facebook’s newest products and help guide our evolution.  We’re looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers to act as visionaries and bring to life new product initiatives that change the world.  This position is full time and based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.”  .

Learn more at fbrpms.com.

This session is about the RPM program more specifically but Facebook has a variety of summer internship positions!  Why Facebook?  Read below as Gabe Diaz-Barriga ’17 describes his Summer 2015 Internship at Facebook!

My Product Design Summer Experience at Facebook & Why I’m Headed Back:

gabeThis summer I interned at Facebook as a product designer. The best way to describe product design is with an analogy: If the engineers are like construction, product designers are like architects. I wasn’t necessarily building anything, but I was creating blueprints and writing specs to give to “construction.” My experience at Facebook was truly wild. The work I was doing was real and has a direct impact on millions of people. Not only was I working on my own project but I was free to jump in and offer feedback on any part of the product. It wasn’t all work however. They go to great lengths to make sure that their employees are having fun. One of the highlights for me was having the entire design staff take a day off and go to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk!  I’m excited to say that I’m going back next summer to join Facebook full-time!