Playing In Your Own Back Yard

I so enjoyed meeting up with so many of you at CCD’s Summer Meet Up at Dillon’s in Back Bay  — a terrific gathering of Babson undergrads interning in the Boston area, along with some recent alums.  I reveled in your energy and enthusiasm and the pure joy of connecting with one another off campus on a beautiful summer evening!  As you caught up with one another, many of you discovered that you worked right across the street, in the same building, or (in at least one case) even across the hall.Summer Meet Up

Prior to meeting you at Dillon’s, my colleague, Vicky Keller, and I spent the afternoon visiting EF Education and CIC on the other side of the river.  A day in the city connecting with employers and all of you, reminds me what a rich business playground we have right in our back yard!

Whether you are  interning in the Boston area or across the world, on the beach, visiting family, traveling, or anything in between, check out some of the fun summer happenings in your own backyard.

Did you know that Capital Network’s Greenhorn Connect is known for the best “go to” calendar of all start up happenings in the Greater Boston area?

Did you know that Venture Café Thursdays in Cambridge and St. Louis are open to the public?

image1