Giving Thanks at Babson

While the Thanksgiving Break is a great way for Babson students to recharge before final exams and the end of the semester, it’s also a great opportunity for student to reflect on their time at Babson. With Thanksgiving just a few days ago I talked to several Babson leaders about what they are thankful for at Babson and here’s what I got: 
entrance-facebook-cover-photo

1) “I’m thankful for the people here at Babson, they help me learn and inspire me. I am thankful for Babson’s open community and atmosphere that already accepts me as a first year student.” -Nikki Yang

2) “I’m thankful for the opportunities Babson offers its students through diversity, team building, and the ability to define entrepreneurship through real life scenarios.” -Manuel Whitford

3) “I’m thankful for the administration and faculty who are always supportive and accessible.” -Ryan Narod

4) “I’m thankful for the opportunity to grow, the amazing people I’m connected to, and the individuals that make up the fabric of the Babson community. Lastly, I’m thankful that Babson is committed to making a difference in the world!” -Shatiek Gatlin

5) “At Babson I’m thankful for the student body and our insatiable ambition” -Gabe Diaz-Barriga

6) “At Babson students have the ability to connect with a staff and faculty that are so willing to open themselves up as resources!” -Lexi Kantor

It is a good time for each of us to express our gratitude to those who support and encourage us. Best of luck to students as they wrap up the semester! Thankful for something else? Feel free to leave a comment.