Undergraduate Blog / Admission

Spring Travel

Free Ice Cream Anyone?

Free Ice Cream Anyone?

Yesterday marked the final day of classes for Babson students for the Spring of 2013, and they celebrated with free ice cream (among other festivities!).

Nevertheless, our work here in Admission doesn’t stop with their departure. With May 1st comes a milestone months in the making – Deposit Day! Not only are we in the final stages of crafting the Babson Class of 2017, but we are also looking ahead to Babson 2018 and the rising high school seniors out there. What better way to start outreach and the next chapter of the Admission Cycle than to head back out on the road again, and for me, that meant a week in New Jersey!

"Fair Favors" From Bergen County Academies!

“Fair Favors” From Bergen County Academies!

Unlike my Fall Travel, I actually knew where I was going and what I was doing this time. It was such a comfort knowing which turns off Route 17 my GPS doesn’t recognize and that in no situation should I ever take the George Washington Bridge.

I am happy to report that I enjoyed beyond beautiful weather and not even a flat tire on my rental car could put a damper on my week. The juniors I met during my travels were so inquisitive and posed such great questions – I can already tell we have another great year in store for us.

Nassau St. Princeton, NJ

Nassau St.
Princeton, NJ

Happy May to everyone and don’t forget to make your visit to Babson this Summer. Check out our online schedule to see what’s offered:

Babson Undergraduate Admission Calendar