Chillin’ Out Maxin’ Relaxin’ Part 2

As always, breaks pass too quickly. I even took extra days off and had 2 weeks of spring break and I still felt like it passed too fast.

I went back home to LA for break. As a person born and raised in the golden state, experiencing my first real winter in the East Coast was considerably more difficult than I imagined. So, the first thing I did was go to the beach. It was amazing to be reunited with the sun, walk around in shorts, and just relax all day. I also hung out with many of my friends from high school since I realized this would probably be the last time I would see them in awhile. After graduation, everyone was moving to different parts of the country, so it would be difficult for us to find the time to meet again as a group.

At the end of my trip, I went to Vegas. Vegas was tons of fun like always and I wish I had more time there. Right after my trip, I immediately flew straight back to cold Boston and had class the next day at 8 am. I felt like I needed a day break just to recuperate from Spring Break itself. But I am glad to be back. The weather is warming up, the snow is melting, and Spring is coming!