What Babson Students Do During Spring Break !

Hello all,

I am currently on my spring break at Babson and I felt like I should talk about the many things that you can do during these precious few days. Spring break is a great opportunity to catch up on work or get ahead on work for the weeks¬†following¬†spring break. ¬†If you’re like me and had midterms just before the start of spring break you may want to sleep in and relax with your family for a few days. However, when I think about all of my friends and the¬†activities¬†they’ve participated in during their spring break it’s more than the average couch potato¬†activity. I have friends who traveled to various countries s around the world , mostly tropical. I have friends who just stayed on Babson’s campus and ¬†relaxed. I¬†have¬†friends who have volunteered with Habitat For Humanity or a local organization. Some people even had internships or have done job shadowing. My point is that, spring break is not just a time for college students to party and socialize. It’s a time for people to get involved in their local community or future careers or ¬†just relax at home with family and friends. I’m not telling you what to do with your spring break , but just know there is alot you can do.

(p.s although I’m having fun at home ¬†I really miss my friends at Babson ; I’ll be back soon :P )

-Leandra