Chillin’ Out Maxin’ Relaxin’

My winter break was the definition of laziness and relaxation. I almost had six weeks of break since my finals ended early. The first part of my break was spent lazing around in my bed; I started and caught up with the entire Vampire Diaries series during this time.  Let me put that in perspective. I watched 76 episodes and each episode is 43 minutes, equaling 3268 minutes. In other words, 54.5 hours of television in 3 weeks. Looking back, I’m mildly disgusted with myself….

The most fun event of my long break was celebrating the New Year in Las Vegas. This was my first time experiencing Vegas as an adult. I’m not going to go into too much detail about my adventures in Sin City, because as we all know what happens in Vegas… stays in Vegas. But overall, I had tons of fun and am going back next weekend to cap off the end of my Spring Break vacation!

Also throughout the break, I spent many weekends hanging with my friends in the lovely Los Angeles and gorging myself on tons of Asian cuisine (can anyone say all you can eat Korean BBQ?). Overall I decided to chill out and relax during break because this is probably the last time I will have a long carefree vacation. I’m graduating soon and when I enter the workforce, most people have maybe 7-10 vacation days a year. As a student, I have 5 weeks for Winter, one week for Spring, and 3+ months for summer. The real world sounds horrible. Yikes.

P.S. The title of this post is from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’s theme song. If you have never seen the show, take 30 minutes out of your business Babson day to enjoy a glimpse of the 90’s.