It’s Cool, You Can Thank Me Later

This past Thursday afternoon, my lovely nap was interrupted on a couple of  occasions by the always charming, yet exceedingly demanding, Asa Cary. First, he texted me. He had a question about something work related. I told him that it was probably saved on my laptop and I would check later.

Wrong answer.

“Need it sooner.” That was the response I got. Like I said, always charming… I managed to work my way out of bed and send him the information he so urgently needed.

Then he sent me this lovely email.

blog

And even though he rudely woke me up from my nap, I sent him the link. Because it would be unfair to deprive you from Asa’s blogs any further. So like the title says, thank me later.

Christina and Allie both stole my super original Nemo idea for a blog, but I’ll be back later in the week with a legitimate blog. Promise. Asa’s email just made me feel better about myself so I felt the need to share it with y’all. For those of you on the East Coast still dealing with Nemo, enjoy the slush! I personally will be out in the rain attempting to dig my car out of the snow after I leave work today. It’s easily going to be one of the best moments of my life……………..