And We’re Back!

It’s the second week back at Babson and as usual, we hit the ground running! It’s been great to get back in the swing of things on campus after such a long, but much needed winter break. This week is going to be especially busy–not only do I have a monthly all-greek presidents’ meeting for Greek Council, and weekly Greek Council E Board (where we are choosing our Greek Week theme!), Panhellenic Council and Chi Omega meetings, but I also have to pack for Memphis, TN! Every year my sorority has a convention with members from every chapter nation-wide, and this year I get to attend! I am so excited, and can’t wait to meet sisters from all around the US with our chapter’s president.

With all of my “greek” meetings and events, this semester I am also getting involved in Babson’s new Equestrian Team! With my horse Molly being shipped back up from Maryland this week, I am so excited to be able to practice something so important to me, along with my involvement on campus. It is going to be a great experience I have been looking forward to since freshman year. As I am sure you have heard before, it truly is possible to start anything at Babson–even an equestrian team. Our Student Life Services has been so helpful getting the ball rolling so to speak, and helping us start such a great organization on campus! For more information about the Equestrian Team, check out our facebook page, (http://www.facebook.com/BabsonCollegeEquestrianClub).